- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be fitted at the hip with a loosely cut top
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
Emilia Wickstead's Fall '17 collection sees the designer add a few more casual pieces to her signature eveningwear. Cut from cream stretch-crepe, this 'Gee Gee' blouse has a high neckline and elegant fitted peplum hem. The softly draped bodice makes it a particularly flattering choice for those with bigger busts.
Shown here with: Marni Pants, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Roksanda Pouch, Ellery Earrings, Kenneth Jay Lane Anklet.
- - Cream stretch-crepe
- - Buttons and concealed zip fastening at back
- - 98% polyester, 2% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK